Monday, February 16, 2009

Get out your sunglasses!

Am I blinding you? Whoohoo, my Vit D count has gone from 11 to the mid 30's, so I'm definitely full of sunshine. Wow, it's Monday already, what happened to the weekend? I worked Sat and then Sunday spent the day playing with my gal pal Muriel. We were both very good, we went to the only open quilt shop, Two Thimbles, but didn't spend a dime. We admired all the beautiful fabric and samples, grabbed the Shop Hop booklet and went for lunch. Now we have the map and address to all the best shops when we have our pockets full of fabric money. Sunday just wasn't one of those days.

I did learn how to put in a zipper. Muriel has the best way for a covered closure for a pillow back out outside pocket on a messenger type bag. I was going to say, "as easy as pie" but let's be serious, I've only made one pie in my life, so it's definitely easier!

Happy Presidents Day, I can't imagine wanting that job for longer than one day :-)

Sew something today!

No comments: