Friday, June 4, 2010

One Flower Wednesday

Yes, I know it's Friday. First of all, I can't believe the week is almost done, where the heck did it go? The last round of the Stanley Cup is on, so I've done some more on my GFG.
I've got row 2 sewn together this week. I missed a few weeks, but here is my update! If I keep at it, I should have this finished, and that would be wonderful.
I'm enjoying everyone elses, I was going to give all my hexi papers away, but now I'm pondering another hexi project. Am I crazy?
Sharon

5 comments:

Joan said...

No - you are not crazy - they kind of grow on you. Your hexies are looking wonderful - the red really works!

Karen said...

Crazy...not!! I'm also thinking of another hexi project. Your flowers are looking good!

Sharon said...

Your hexies look great...and I love the red background! Oh, who cares if it's Wednesday or Friday? As long as you're making progress...

Jossie said...

I love your hexies. I am so glad you decided to carry on!

Sonia said...

Isn't all the quilting crazy?
Sometimes a slower paced project that is simple really helps to put back the joy in quilting. It's not supposed to be about how many we get done but if we enjoy the process, right?
Can't wait to see more!