Monday, July 21, 2014

A Happy Girl

 We had an amazing sunset last Sunday night when I got home from Sisters.  However, the sun sets behind Tims' house so we rarely enjoy them.  On this particular night, the sunset was reflecting off the clouds and mountains, the water was painted with amazing colors, and we sat on the bench, mesmerized by Mother Nature at her finest.  I hope you have enjoyed some of what the outdoors has to offer in your area this summer.

Birch Bay, WA with Mt Baker in the distance.












It was the perfect night for Tim to give me this.  *VBG*  It was his mothers and we had it reset for me.

We have set a date, Sept 21, 2043  That will be when my 30 year mortgage runs out on him.  :-)

I couldn't be happier!

Sharon

13 comments:

Ramona said...

Beautiful ring.. congrats!! Your sunset photos are just gorgeous. I am going to be in Birch Bay in September. It will be my first time in the state of Washington.

Janet O. said...

So happy for you, Sharon!
Beautiful ring--looks like it was the perfect night! : )

paulette said...

A wonderful evening specially ordered just for YOU...very romantic of Tim!!

antique quilter said...

Oh Sharon I am so thrilled for you.
the sunset was beautiful thanks for sharing and oh the ring is beautiful too, sentimental as well.
congratulations….you deserve to be happy
Kathie

Mcm said...

Best wishes, so happy for you.

Pat said...

How wonderful - wishing you many blessings as you begin this new journey!!

Sharon J. Hughson said...

Congratulations and Best Wishes. My 46 y.o. son married #2 last Sat. weddings are in the air.

Unknown said...

Beautiful!...the sunset was pretty nice too! Congratulations to you both. Very happy for you. ;)

Mimi said...

I am happy for you.... I think....2043? That's a long time to wait! :)

The ring is gorgeous along with the beautiful sunsets. I guess it paid to go away for a few days. I think he missed you.

Aunt 'Reen said...

Congratulations on your engagement Sharon! That sunset was an amazing backdrop for the proposal.

Nifty Quilts said...

Yea hey! Couldn't be happier for you.

Lori said...

It looks like a beautiful night to make it official! Congratulations!!

Linda C said...

Huge congratulations!!! Extra special news from an extra special lady!