Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Circles or squares....

Showing off my friend Janet W's beautiful piecing and color theory!

This is the last quilt I got done before I take my surgery break. You can read about that at my other blog, Bumb In My Boob The title says it all. However, when Janet told me her top was finished, I could not say no. Her work is so amazing and as a longarm quilter, I LOVE to work on pieces that are done with such care and attention. Janet puts every ounce of her heart into every piece she does. I don't think "good enough" has been said in her sewing room.

One lucky bride and groom will receive this treasure. Just how many batiks are in this top???

Thanks Janet, you gave me something wonderful to focus on the weekend of my waiting.

I might be off this blog for a bit,
Sew long for now.
Sharon

1 comment:

Carrie P. said...

This is a beautiful quilt and you did a great job quilting it.
Read some more of your blog and I hope you much better and will be able to do the quilty things you love.