Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Won, I Won!

This will soon arrive in my little mail box and I'm so excited.  Check them out at Pam and Debbie's blogs.  You can personalize the wording or purchase from their stock.  How fun.  I have also recieved goodies in the mail the past month and need to post a big thank you to several bloggers out there.   Stay tuned.

I've been away for a few days and thought I'd get a lot more stitching done.  I guess it was OK that I forgot the background fabric for block #2, and forget the applique pieces for block #2.  Hey, I remembered to pack the pattern!  I'm almost done #1, I have a few more circles to applique and will post later tonight or tomorrow.  I must finish a quilt on my longarm tonight, I'm at the very end, but didn't want to rush the last bit before I left for my trip.
Sharon

2 comments:

Mimi said...

woohoo...that is lovely. Lucky you! Can't wait to see block #1!

Wendy said...

Congrats and how lucky. I'm going to check out that link.