Thursday, June 23, 2016

Sneak Peek

This is what I can show you, just the trimmings.  But if you look closely, you will see that there are some 30's colors and prints peeking out from all that cream.

After the blocks were all made, I got the machine quilting done.  I slipped it in between a customer quilt and had it ready to bind in no time.

One stitch at a time, I got the binding all stitched down by hand.  It was the perfect take along project for a weekend road trip that we just went on.  Work and pleasure all rolled into one.


Another shot of the quilting, I just love the texture on the back of this piece.


Makes you want to pet it, seriously, it does!

The timeline of publications, this shall be revealed either later this year or next spring.  I'll keep you posted. It's a fun and fast project made easy with pre cuts.  Enough of a tease.

Keep stitching,
Sharon

7 comments:

Kyle said...

Beautiful quilting. Hmmm....what's on the front side?

Janet O. said...

I do love what I can see of the quilting. I can't believe we will be kept in suspense for so long!! You should be whipped with a length of selvage or tickled with a lint brush, or something! *LOL*

Lori said...

The quilting is pretty! Where was the road trip?

Nifty Quilts said...

Your quilting is fantastic! Worthy of a whole cloth quilt. It makes me hardly care about the piecing.

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Squeal! Can't wait to see the front!

Mimi said...

Can't stand the suspense!!!

Louise said...

Looks like we will have to be patient ...your stuff is worth waiting for Sharon!