Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Ultimate Recycle...with quilt pics below

Right next door to me lives a vacant lot, I like it, it's green, clean and provides a wonderful open space in my neighbourhood. But like all good things, it must come to an end, and this is what happened in the last 3 days. First big trucks and equipment arrived and took all the nice green grass and left a brown patch of dirt

.......and then this happened this morning around 6:30 am. Talk about recycling, apparently this is the second time this tri-plex has been moved.

Hmm, wonder if they will leave the wheels under it this time! :-)
And now I will leave you with a few more pictures from the Fraser Valley Quilt Guild

I LOVE these cows, click on the photo for more details.







Did you notice that the hexigons are layered? Click on the photo for a close up, Val Smith is doing some amazing work with these.
I did some piecing today, repotted my house plants and washed all Annie's blankets and bedding!
Sharon

No comments: