Monday, February 22, 2010

Lovin' the Mailman

Look what was in my mailbox when I came home from work today?

I have to admit, I did get a heads up that a treat was coming to me, but I had no idea what it was. Thank you Paula, I love it. Red is the theme this month, Valentines Day, the Olympics! and it's my favorite color of fabric. I'm working on a red/cream quilt right now so this will be a nice addition to the mix!

It was a beautiful day here in the Pacific NW. Tonight I'm going to start quilting a charity quilt for the Cancer Center in The Dalles, Paula pieced the top. It's great, all flannels and guy colors. So many quilts are made in feminine and/or kids themes. It will be nice to have a "manly" quilt for them to pass along.

Stitch a bit today
Sharon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the colors! You are right they are just perfect for this time of the year. Looking forward to what you will sew up!!