I've been missing in action here at my blog. It's not that I haven't been doing anything quilty, it's that I've had company for a week and am now getting caught up with a few photos. First off, I finished quilting and binding an 80 x 90 quilt for my gal pal who made it for the Cancer Center close to her home. Now it's all ready to deliver and I'll be taking it with me when I go visit her in 2 weeks.
I've been working on this project, my GOT swap (Gathered over Time) and I've got over half of the rows sewn together.
And then I got motivated and pulled out a WIP that just needed borders. The fabric was all cut, I needed to measure the width/length and attach the borders. This was a mystery quilt, it's not my favorite, but I do want to finish it. I think a floral and feather all over design will be perfect for this quilt and I've got the binding and backing all ready to go.
Although I hadn't been in my studio while my company was here, I cannot sit with idle hands. I've got a good start on my hand applique. This is the first and only new project I've started in 2010, as I am committed to finishing projects that are lurking in my studio.