Tuesday, March 9, 2010

......he had it comin'

What a great way to spend a Saturday.  A car full of women on a road trip to Seattle.  First stop.....


Fantastic! I've seen this show before, but it did not disappoint on the second time around. I listened to the sound track last night and could visualize the whole play. Just fantastic.
The play ended and we had to walk past Nordstrom Flagship store in downtown Seattle. I got sucked into the vortex of the shoe department and left with these in my bag!

and these made their way into my bag......

And I almost bought another pair but thought I better put the brakes on.....and leave a few more choices for another trip to Seattle!

On a quilting note, I took my hexagons with me, got 5 more flowers with their pathways, and finished the rest of them Sunday evening. They are now on the design wall at work!
Sharon

No comments: