These were pre printed pillow case panels that I purchased back in the winter of 2005. I stitched them and then decided I wanted to make pillows out of them. Fast forward to about 2008 when I purchased the backing, a creamy yellow w/red toille print in a home dec fabric. I put the zipper in the backing, then sewed the back and the front wrong sides together, added binding to the quilted side, turned it and hand finished it just like a quilt.
So here we are, pushing on into the spring of 2011 and I have the pillows finished. My gal pal Muriel came over a few weeks ago and we got the zippers in and this weekend I did the assembly. The good part was that the pillow forms were 1/2 price last weekend at Joann.