Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Just Like Potato Chips

I couldn't make just one star.  First off, I had too much fun picking fabrics and had so many choices I had to make a few. Second, these stars go together for fast and easy. How could I stop at "just one".
 They asked for blue.....
 and how could I not include this background fabric?
 or this one. I guess I love stars and Americana prints,....
 Here is my little contribution from the NW corner of the USA.
Come on, I know you want to try to just make one.  Click here for the link.
Sharon

3 comments:

Karen said...

I have that same background that has the shooting stars. It made a very nice star block.

Ann Champion said...

Wonderful stars! They'll be a great addition to the quilts. :)

Louise said...

Great blocks, Sharon. Mine got mailed in this morning. They do go together quite fast. Took me more time to decide on my fabrics then it did to piece them together. Are you going to add your name and state to yours?