It seems to be easier to finish a project when there is a deadline or a purpose for whatever task is at hand. The start of this year began with lists; lists of quilts in motion, tops that need backs and quilting, blocks in boxes that need to be transformed into a top and eventually into a quilt and kits that have never seen the light of day. If I can tag a purpose or a deadline to a project, I know my chances of a finish are a lot better. I realized a purpose for this project while I was away, and I'm starting the year with a finish.
The thread is YLI Natural, I use John James #10 Betweens needles, the batting is Quilters Dream Select. This top measures 100 x 100 so I'm sure I'll empty this spool and put a dent into a new one.
I also realized how much I got done while being "unplugged" over Christmas. As much as I love reading and commenting and posting, I may be putting a self imposed limit on my computer time.
Happy New Years to all!