Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Books, books and more books.

I love books! Simple as that. Just this morning I was talking with my gal pal M. and told her I was definitely in fabric rehab. I have enough fabric to keep me busy for the rest of my quiltig life. But books, oh dear. I did say I would like to purchase Kaffe Fassett's new book as I've seen the cover quilt as a W.I.P. on someone else's (?) blog. And a few other books are on my wish list. But first things first. I just purchased a home and I need things like a wheel barrow, $169, pruning sheers, approx $80, tree trimming $??, waiting for that estimate, etc.
So shopping for books is not high on my "need to do" list. So then how did I just purchase two new books? Check this out, free shipping and great prices. How could I not add a few new titles to my ever growing book collection? I saw this link on this blog and the rest is history. The deal was too good to pass up, and I figured since it is being shipped from across the pond, it will take a few days to arrive and that will give me time to forget that I ordered two new books and then it will be a surprise when I check the mail, sort of like a self created surprise present in the mail.
It's amazing how I can justify buying a couple of new books!
Sharon

No comments: