Monday, July 18, 2011

Mail Call

I have to admit, I'm very lazy when it comes to picking up my mail. I sometimes only get it once a week. In fact, the mailman was delivering the mail one time when I went for my weekly pick up and he asked me how much I traveled for work! hehehe, I told him I'm just a slacker when it comes to mail. Look what he brought me this weekend!
I didn't go to Sisters, but my gal pal stood in the line ups and bought me goodies. Thank you PK. You're the best.
Don't you love the graphics on the bag and mug? Birds are so trendy right now!
This next item came across the country from NYC. I saw this fabric when I was there for the Red & White show in March, but I did not leave any room in my suitcase. That was a self imposed shopping restriction I placed on myself. So last week I just called with a credit card and ordered this! It's 60" wide and will be perfect for the back of my pink ribbon quilt.
Now to get the top all together!

p.s. The recipe for the muffins from the previous post is AMAZING!

Sharon

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I am also a mail slacker. Most days it is not worth the trip to the mailbox.
Love the backing you got for the quilt.
Would love to make the trip to the Sisters show someday.

Me and My Stitches said...

That's funny that you are a mail slacker. I love getting the mail and walk down to the mailbox every day to see if there are any treasures in there. I hate "bills only" days!

Lori said...

The backing is going to be perfect. Love the Sisters goodies!!