Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Showers......May Flowers?

So much for spring arriving in time for April Fools Day. As if the rain and wind wasn't bad enough, it was trying to snow in the mix. Although I am glad to live in an area that has seasons, I've had enough of this one! Let Spring arrive!

Yesterday was a whirlwind, I had the day off to visit my cousin in the hospital and am glad to say she is doing great for having had a stroke on the weekend. She is walking and talking, but there is a journey ahead for her. As for my day, it involved the ferry to Vancouver Island. I also got to see my Aunt Janet and am glad to see that life is treating her well.

I kept my hands busy basting loads of hexagons. That is the beauty of having a portable hand project always ready to go. I just picked up my 4 x 8 tupperware container and I've got something to do. Since flowers aren't blooming yet, here are my flowers on my front door.

Stitch a bit today!

No comments: