Friday, April 24, 2009

Who's the smarter one here?

For someone who thrives on 8 to 9 hours of uninterrupted sleep, last night was a bit of a train wreck. After looking at the clock and 11:30, and 12:48, then at 2:19, and again at 3:15, I decided to just get up. I carefully moved out of bed as to not disrupt the cat at my feet, side stepped over the dog who was asleep on the floor beside my bed, and made my way downstairs. Of course there was no fresh coffee waiting for me, what sane person would set their coffee maker for 3:15 a.m. when they get up at 6:45?

So what's a girl to do at 3:15 a.m. you ask?

Well, she takes out these.....
And starts sewing these..........
Which is the start of one of these.......But I think Annie was the smarter one, she went back to bed and slept until 7:00 a.m.

Sew much for a good nights sleep...
Sharon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good idea to put the different sizes in a silverware holder. Brilliant!

Muriel said...

Wow, those blocks look great!
M

Browndirtcottage said...

Hey.....the silverware holders are a GREAT idea!! I have 2 stuck down under my cabinet I didn't know what to do with.
*lol*...I used to have nights like this!!