Friday, November 16, 2012

T.G.I.F.

This worker bee is so glad it's Friday.  For some reason this month has just ran away from me.  There have been Dr and dentist appointments, schedule changes at work, a gazillion leaves to rake up and who knows what else.  I've gotten a hand quilted piece finished and now I'm working on the binding, I've got a hanger that needs put up as I have the perfect wall to hang this piece and I'll post photos once it's washed, dried, and hung up.

 I've been working on a Sandy quilt and have 4 corner blocks and 2 borders left to do.  I've started prepping an applique project to take with me at Christmas. Other than that, November has been a blur.

Next week has me working 7 pm to 7 am for a few days, I'm saving the binding for those shifts!

I hope your life has had more quilty moments than mine has lately!

Sharon

4 comments:

Janet O. said...

Sounds like a blurry month. And I thought mine was bad--yours has put mine in perspective. Hope you get some down time in there somewhere.
Looking forward to seeing your project!

Mimi said...

Well, at least you are still making headway with your quilting. Kudos to you.

Lori said...

Hope this coming week's schedule slows you down a bit and lets you enjoy life and your quilting:)
Happy Thanksgiving Sharon!!

Sharon said...

Oh my, you have been busy! I'm wondering where the month went too, and I don't really have an excuse!

Glad you're still finding time for your quilting. That's mental health time!