Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Dotty Fabric Collection

I showed a stack of fabric a few weeks ago when I said I had a secret sewing project and had several requests for the line info.  Here is are the fabrics from the group called Simply Color.  Fabric Etc has it in the grey and the green.  There are chevron stripes, hombre solids, leaf prints and polka dots.  Carol also had a few other bolts that matched up perfectly with this collection. 
Someone's work inspired me to make something with stripes, and as I wandered and looked at all the striped, I became enamored with this collection.  My striped project turned into a dotty piece.  I was able to use the whole width of the fabric with my piece and that thrills me with prints like this.
Here's the selvage with all the info. 
I'd love to share my top with you all, but I've been sworn to secrecy.  All shall be reveled in due time, I promise.  Right now it's getting loaded on my machine to turn the top into a quilt.  If you love this fabric and can't find it locally, call Carol, she'll help you out
Sharon

4 comments:

Sujata Shah said...

Sharon,
These remind me of frocks I used to wear as a little girl. So fun! Can't wait to see you quilt.

Anonymous said...

Great fabrics. I like the colors as well.

Missie of Traditional Primitives said...

I am not a modern quilter, but have been intrigued by this same line of fabric. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Janet O. said...

Boy, you are a tease! I'll be watching to see what you have created!