Monday, October 10, 2011

Hallow'een

I might have posted some of these pieces last year, but it's what I've got!
This is my reversible tablerunner.  Yup, most people would have put fall on the the other side so they could continue to use it through Thanksgiving.  Or if they were really thinking, put Christmas on the back of it. That's the whole purpose of reversible, right?  Nope, not me, the other side is also hallow'een.  There is no explanation for some things that happen in life, and this is one of them!




 This runner was made with left overs from the quilt that is on my couch.



 One of my favorite pieces.  I quilted spirals in all the blocks, used flannel on the back and it's so cozy and warm for this time of year.  I love this quilt.  From the cover of AP&Q a few years ago.



 Yes, I'm still working on my Beyond the Cherry Tree blocks.  It's a slow process, but my time has been very limited for any quilting.  One stitch at a time......



One leaf at a time.........It's not been put in a box and forgotten about.

Life has been hectic, I keep saying that and just when I think things should/could slow down a bit, I've entered the vortex of multiple medical issues and appts.  Getting older isn't for sissies!

I hope all my fellow bloggers are doing well.  I've tried to comment on so many occasions and I keep getting an error message and with limited time, I just move along instead of retyping.

Sharon

7 comments:

Terry said...

I love your fall quilt! I used to have trouble leaving comments, so I switched to Google Chrome and I haven't had a bit of trouble since! :0)

Barb said...

What a great halloween post - I love your quilt.

susis quilts said...

your quilt looks very cosy and beautiful,happy stitching,susi

Lori said...

Very sweet! I love your fall quilt especially!!

Janet O. said...

Nothing wrong with having more than one option for a Halloween table runner! : )
I do love your cozy quilt. It certainly looks inviting for a fall snuggle, and with a flannel back it is perfect for that.
Hope your medical issues aren't serious.

Pat said...

Your Halloween quilts are such fun...reminds me of candy corn colors! You can put whatever you want on the back of that reversible tablerunner...it's yours and that is what fabric is for, right!!? Great decorations!!

Karen said...

I especially like the fall quilt with the pinwheel/star type design. Wonderful for Halloween and wonderful for fall.