Friday, October 7, 2011

Red and White Revisited

Life has been busy lately.  As much as I've tried to keep up reading my favorite blogs and commenting here and there, I haven't been able to keep up with my own blog, or my housework or yardwork.  But that can wait while I get in some quilting time this weekend.
I've been working on my Red and Cream Pineapple Blossom pattern as there isn't much brain power needed for these blocks. 
I've had the strips and squares pre cut so I wasn't even needing to measure anything.

And now I have 80 blocks finished and the remaining 30 have all been started.

I also got my mini Red & White finished but I didn't get it sent off to Temecula for their R & W show. Did you all see pics of it? Check it out here.

Tonight I am machine quilting for a customer, I'm excited to work on this as it's a special quilt for her DH.

3 comments:

liz said...

That is such an effective pattern. It may be a lot of repetitive work, but it looks lovely. Your finished red and white quilt is so nice. Pity it never got to Temecula, but at least we can all appreciate it.

Janet O. said...

I've been admiring the Pineapple Blossom blocks Bonnie posted from a recent workshop. I really like this pattern and your red and cream one is beautiful!
Love the little quilt--would have looked great in the Temecula show!

Barb said...

Your little red and white quilt is wonderful!!