Monday, November 7, 2011

Before and After

This is why I was sewing binding this morning, instead of driving to work. I was waiting for "the guy" to show up. The Guy who was going to transform my bathroom in one day.
Don'tcha love the harvest gold bathtub?


Or is it the beautiful black tile with white grout that makes you swoon?


Maybe it's the fabulous fixtures??


No words necessary, except, "why didn't I do this sooner!"

So how's this for a one day transformation! Bathfitters and a credit card. :-)

Sharon

5 comments:

Janet O. said...

Ahhhh!

Barb said...

great make over.
I too used bathfitter last year - they are great!!

Nancy said...

I need these guys at my house.

Mimi said...

Isn't it amazing how a new bathroom can bring a smile to your face? Almost better than jewelry. ;D

Pat said...

Such lightness and airiness - know you will enjoy this new look.