Monday, November 14, 2011

Hand Stitched

A photo of my non blogger friends latest project.

  Hand appliqued and hand quilted.

Oh, and just an FYI, it's best to remove your newly finished and bound quilt project off your cutting table BEFORE you start cutting your next project. 

Just some words of wisdom from the maker of the above quilt. 

Doesn't the binding look just a little bit newer than the rest of the quilt? 

Thank goodness it was only the binding that got cut and not a whole corner!

I love showing off  on behalf of DebS.  She's shy and doesn't blog, but her work is amazing!

Sharon

7 comments:

Library Gal Quilts said...

oh my goodness! And that is so amazingly beautiful it made my day...

Janet O. said...

Incredible! I am always wowed by Hawaiian Applique! So glad the rotary cutter encounter wasn't worse. : )

Louise said...

Please extend to Debbie my compliments on yet another wonderful quilt she has accomplished..Good job Debbie!

Lori said...

That is so beautiful!!
Thanks for sharing this quilt with us.

Mimi said...

It IS beautiful!

Promosyon said...

That is a beautifully festive little flowers quilt. Perfect decking, And Those are lot of hand quilting on such a small project. Very pretty. Nice red and yellow quilt.

Barb said...

I am so excited to see this quilt - I'm starting my 1st hawaiian quilt soon!
love her color choices.