Saturday, October 27, 2012

Dinner Date

I had the pleasure of spending an evening with Lori from Humble Quilts this week.  I hurried myself after work and zipped down to Bellingham to meet up with her at Fabric Etc.  Really, is there any better place to meet than a quilt shop?  Lori was on a getaway and I was so happy I had the evening free to visit.
We settled into our table at a fabulous Brewery restaurant, ordered dinner and didn't stop talking for a few hours.  How wonderful to spend "real" time with a fellow quilter/blogger.  And for dessert, Lori pulled these goodies out of her bag.



How sweet is this pin cushion. I already have it on my table of sewing supplies that sits by my couch. I get to use it every day.
Hope you get to meet some of your favorite bloggers!
Sharon

5 comments:

Janet O. said...

What a special evening--I read about it on Lori's blog, too. I have met 3 blogger friends so far--hoping for many more!

Mimi said...

Was this a first time meeting? How fun and how lucky for both of you. I think we should still think about getting all the gals from the BTCT together someday. THAT would be a meeting for sure.

Louise said...

That is truly a serious pincushion..i know you will put it to good use. What a fun evening!

antique quilter said...

how nice of Lori to make you that pincushion its adorable! oh my love that notepad, I have a thing for quilty stationary!
I think its great that you spent time together, so nice to have someone to talk quilts with!
Kathie

Lori said...

I had a such a nice time!! I'm glad it worked out for both of us!!