Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sneak Peek

I'm supposed to be getting ready for a wedding, instead I'm posting quilting pictures! What can I say? You can all tell I'm motivated to go, I'm a guest of a guest. That means I don't even know the people getting married!
I took a couple of weeks off from machine quilting and not by choice, but I'm back at it this morning. I've got one pass done so far and I'm posting for Norma (no blog) to peek at this.
We talked about the pattern, I drew it out on paper, but the real deal is the best.
I must finish getting ready for the big event.
So what do you think so far?
Sharon

4 comments:

Melissa ;-) said...

It is very pretty and really has visual depth.

Joan said...

I just love it!!

Anonymous said...

Sharon it will be beautiful and show off the pattern.

Norma

Vesuviusmama said...

I think it is fabulous!