Friday, April 22, 2011

Shhhhh

It's a surprise. "Someone" is making a siggy quilt and here is my block. By the time this post goes live, the block will be traveling all the way to the other side of the country.
She loved all the wagon wheel type quilts at the Red & White show, so I thought I'd try to create my own block. A little paper folding and foundation paper piecing and a bit of applique to finish the center. Easy peasy.
Thanks for stopping by. I truly enjoy your comments on my blog. I do try to answer everyone, but sometimes I just don't get to every one. Please know I do appreciate your visits here. It's what keeps me posting.
Sharon

5 comments:

Karen said...

A striking block in the red & white.

Lori said...

That's a great block!

Mimi said...

That's a beauty!

Tonya Ricucci said...

I love all those wheel (I typed whee - that works too!) quilts too. love the block!

antique quilter said...

Love this block would love to make a whole quilt using this block!
she is going to love it!
Kathie who had better make mine this weekend and get it off to her too