Tuesday, August 18, 2009

And the winners are......


How exciting! I haven't gone to the NW WA Fair in Lynden WA yet, but here are two photos taken last night in the Needlework building. I'm tickled to death. It's been a rough spring/summer health wise, my quilting has ground to a screeching halt due to breast cancer and radiation treatments. Just when I thought I would move on to find my "new normal" lymphedema has set in my right arm and it has me wrapped from fingers to under my arm. I did have a couple of small projects that I finished this winter and I'm pleased as punch that they ribboned in the fair!
You can't win if you're not in!
So work on something for your local fair, you never know what may happen.
Sharon

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Congratulations on the blue ribbons.

sorry to hear about the lymphedema. I hope they have made progress in treatments.