Thursday, September 24, 2009

Vacation? Holiday?

They both mean time away from work and home and that is what I have been doing. I will get back to my blogging very soon as I have lots of pictures and adventures to blog about. I also signed all the papers for my new home, everything should be final some time today......so sellers, "get outta my house!" :-)
Although I wanted to close before the end of September, I wrote up the offer with an occupancy date of Oct 31. Because the offer was made Aug 29th I didn't want the sellers to panic and feel rushed to be out and then hum and haw about the offer. I don't think they expected to sell the house this fast. Little did they know that the moon and the stars and Jupiter were all aligned perfectly and the right house was put on the market at the right time in the right neighborhood in the right price range with a room big enough for my LongArm machine!
I am thrilled to be buying their home, it will be my home immediately. I could feel it as soon as I walked in. They are the nicest people who loved their home and I told her I would love it as much as she did and that it was exactly the right home for me. My sister and Dad both did a walk through and concurred!
Now....Get outta my house!
Sharon

No comments: