Thursday, December 3, 2009

Finally Finished

I know I've shown pictures of this project and I promise these are the last ones. It it finally finished.

The binding has been turned and hand sewn, the snowmen have eyes and their tummies are buttoned up tight for the winter, and yes, there is even a label on the back.

It felt so good to stitch the label on this last night, but I always find finishes a little bittersweet.

So now what? It's not like I don't have about 20 other projects that need work, but I become so attached to projects while I'm working on them, especially when they are not for someone else. How about you? Do you procrastinate on the last few details?
Stitch a bit today
Sharon

2 comments:

Karen said...

This is a Kim Diehl pattern isn't it? It is just cute as can be. And the label for the back of the quilt is very creative.

Browndirtcottage said...

Woo Hoo...a finish!! A 'real' finish...label and all!!! W-a-y too cute!!

I'm glad to see you are getting settled and getting your nest all feathered!!

I was just ga ga over Jean Wells...I'm s-o-o-o
glad you had some photos to share...thank you
thank you.....thank you!!

I'm sewing on my Waverunner...sort of wavy
using solids....this is a new adventure for me
but I'm liking it ok!!

Carry on.........