Monday, May 31, 2010

And the winner is..........

True Random Number Generator
OK, I couldn't get the Randon Generater box to copy and paste to my blog, so this was the best I could do. I took a picture of my computer screen! And yes, I know there were 15 comments posted, but I added in #16 for my friend Carol who was going into the hospital for surgery and wasn't able to post.
The winner is commenter number 3, DebS who does not have a blog!
Congratulations, DebS.
Thanks to everyone who stopped by and entered my give away. Stop back to see some pictures of the most amazing get away adventure that I was on. The facility would be fantastic for a quilters retreat.....hmmmmm. One never knows what life will bring. I do know that I MUST return to the EV Ranch and Spa, and sooner rather than later. The experience was amazing.
Sharon

1 comment:

Browndirtcottage said...

Congrats to Deb!!! I must admit I have a sad face though!!!

I am soooo glad you had a wonderful time girl!