Sunday, June 6, 2010

Liberated Amish Challenge

Tonya over at Lazy Gal Quilting put out a challenge at the beginning of the year and I jumped in. Then I fell off the project after getting the center done. The calendar moved to June and I had to hit the deadline. I can be a procrastinator, but I meet deadlines, when given. And here is my finished project.
You can read more about this and see lots of other beautiful and creative tops done by others far better at this than me over at this blog. It was an amazing project, I learned new things, I conquered my fear of free form letters and I know how I like my wonky stars! Plus I had a reason to cut into a bundle of hand dyes that I've kept hidden away for a few years.
Sharon

2 comments:

Browndirtcottage said...

This is great Sharon....you 'dun' good girl!!

Ann Champion said...

I LOVE your quilt! You did a wonderful job on the letters and numbers. That's still on my "to do" list. :)