Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I've Been Working on This

I don't have much to post because right now I'm in the middle of several piecing projects and none are at the finish line.  There are also a few hand quilting projects on the go at my house, with one that is getting to the end, so I'm trying to pick that project up in the evenings when I can sit and stitch.  And finally, I'm working on this.

It's a BOM from Sentimental Stitches. She is now publishing block #14, but I'm just on block #4. This is my winter project and I'm trying to get 2 blocks per month done. If I can keep up that schedule, I can get caught up by July 2011. Seems like a long time, but the quilt has 25 blocks and an appliqued border.
I have a saying on my office wall, Success is not always about achievement. Sometimes it's about endurance. This project is going to take endurance.
Pop over to Beyond The Cherry Tree blog to see what others are doing with this quilt pattern.
Sharon

6 comments:

liz said...

That is a great photo of the quilt. Where did you find it? I totally identify with your current state. Many pressing projects, but none at the show and tell stage.

John'aLee said...

That is going to be one beautiful quilt! Wowsy!

Ann Champion said...

I'm working along with nothing to show right now too. I love that Beyond the Cherry Trees quilt. You'll have a real beauty if you keep stitching..a bit at a time. :)

Louise said...

Sharon, thanks for posting the picture of this quilt. I love it! Nice seeing you yesterday and enjoyed all of the quilt conversation..

Lori said...

I think that is my favorite applique quilt. Yesterday I coffee dyed some muslin to start it. Its going to be my winter project too. I am looking forward to starting it.

Browndirtcottage said...

WOW WOW Sharon...LOVE THIS!!! Hang in there with it!!!