Tuesday, May 10, 2011

3 More Sleeps

Yup, that's it, only three more sleeps and I shall awake with vigor, have my morning coffee with my house guest, Sharon, aka Indigo Threads, and we will be tripping over one another to get out the door and drive to our workshop with.............

Have you guessed yet?


Yes, the one and only GWEN MARSTON

The first day is Liberated Log Cabins and the Saturday is 18th Century Folk Art applique.  I will get to meet Leanne aka Nifty Quilts on Saturday.  2 days of Gwen, a chance to get to know some fellow bloggers, Friday the 13th off work.   It all sounds good to me!
Sharon

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You will have a fantastic time!! Tell Leann that I said hello!!

Lori said...

Hasve a wonderful time! I have enjoyed the classes I've taken with Gwen.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Have a great time, that sounds like so much fun!

antique quilter said...

i am extremely jealous!
have a wonderful time and take lots of pictures
Kathie

Louise said...

I hope you have a wonderful time with Gwen. I couldn't get the college to change the graduation date..How sad I am that I will not be there. Have fun..

Brandie said...

Oh My! How exciting! You are a lucky girl

Karen said...

The Folk Art Applique is the class that would interest me. Lucky you!

Tonya Ricucci said...

Woohoo! Say hello to Sharon, Leanne and Gwen for me!!! wow, wish i could be there with you all. enjoy yourself, have fun and yes, lots of photos!!!

Sharon said...

I'm so excited about this weekend . . . words can't express it! Whoo hoo! This is gonna be the BEST Friday the 13th EVER!! (it's always been my lucky day) See you soon!