Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pink Power

I finally have the top pieced and it's ready for quilting.  It will have to wait for a couple of customer tops to be quilted first. 

Can you see your pinks?  If not, rest assured that they will go into another Pink quilt for breast cancer.  I have left over blocks from this one so I have a jump start on next years quilt.  Knowing that we can raise $1200 is the biggest  incentive for donating this to Safe at Second Base.  This team is walking 60 miles over 3 days in September.  They are doing the walk in Seattle, WA
Go Betsy, Go Corel!
Thanks again to everyone who participated in this project, it is so appreciated! I will post once it's quilted.
Sharon

9 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fabulous quilt for a fabulous cause!

Terry said...

That looks wonderful! And how cool you have a head start on the next one already! :0)

Me and My Stitches said...

This is so awesome! I love this pattern - just wonderful. Glad those pink fabrics are being put to such good use!

Nancy said...

This is great Sharon. What a beautiful quilt!

Janet O. said...

What a great interpretation of the iconic pink ribbon! You have done a wonderful job!

Lori said...

The quilt couldn't have turned out any better! Nice work!!

Ann Champion said...

The quilt looks fantastic! It was such a great design you came up with..and for such a good cause. :)

Unknown said...

Well Sharon, we not only have quilting in common, we have the big C in common as well. I'm 10 yrs out on the 1st bout, 8 yrs on the 2nd, and 4 yrs on the 3rd. I think I have gone down that road enough. So glad to hear you are 2 yrs free of the big C, and, here's to many, many more years to come. You go girl!!!!!

Browndirtcottage said...

I turned out just FABULOUS Sharon!!!