Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Few More

Since I've been asked to share my blocks at our guild meeting this Tuesday, I got a few more blocks finished this weekend.
  I've got a few rows of flying geese to put together, and I still haven't printed the patterns from the 15th!  That one will be hand pieced, for sure.
I'm sure the patterns I looked at today were April Fools? Yes? No?  Good lord, the designers must think we have a lot of time to work on this one project.  I, for one, will not be staying up to date, but I shall continue the journey.  I think it's going to be a spectacular quilt when it's all together and a great memory quilt for me.
I had to chuckle at Nancy over at Tattered Garden  Take a peek, her block is worth seeing!
Hope you all got to work on your favorite projects this weekend.
Sharon

2 comments:

Lori said...

Your blocks look terrific!! This weeks blocks look fairly simple so that is good. I'm machine appliqueing and that makes it easier for me. I don't love it enough to put hand work into it.

Jo said...

Congrats and have fun speaking about your red and white projects at your guild tomorrow. So cool to be asked! No April Fools, it's still there today. Like Lori, I am making that big appliqué block by machine. Your blocks are beautiful. Your FS looks great too! Well done