Thursday, March 29, 2012

Q.A.Y.G.

Quilt As You Go table runner.

I'm going to make the deadline with this gift, yeah for me!  I loved working with these batiks. I just wish I'd purchased more of the tiny dot I used for the first sashing, I really wanted to use it for the binding as well.  Such is life. And when batiks are purchased on a shop hop, I have no idea which store I found this one in.
 Now to turn the binding and hand stitch.  I'm certain there will be some hockey on tv this weekend. This will make 2 that only need the binding.
Sharon

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

That is a beautiful runner. I think the binding you used looks great!
You will have a good supply of hand-stitching when the hockey games are on. I don't watch hockey, but I love to stitch while a good basketball or soccer game is on. : )