Thursday, November 6, 2014

Resolved and a Return Ticket

Hi everyone,
I have got my website and email issues resolved, thanks to Amazon.  Yes, Amazon.  I could not give the Domain help desk the last 4 digits of my credit card because I have a card I only use for online purchases and it was at home.  I finally remembered it was on file with Amazon for all my Kindle purchases and I was able to log into that account, see the numbers and have tech help believe I really was me and fix my problem.

I have been on a road trip with my 79 year old father.  Blaine, WA to Casa Grande, AZ in 2 1/2 days.  We had a blast and I was so happy to be able to help him with the driving.  His neck got all locked up just days before our departure day, so it was just terrific that I had planned to join him on this road trip.  Twin Falls, ID and Las Vegas NV and no quilt shops in between.  Just a lot of highways and stories of days gone by.  How lucky was I to have this uninterrupted time with my father.

Heading home now, just waiting on my plane.  Stitching on a block for this quilt.  The block I have with me is the branch with the birds nest.  I did a lot of back basting prep work so I wouldn't have to deal with pins while traveling and that idea paid off.  Leaves have been appliqued, and I got the branch back basted at Dad's last night, so I shall sign off, pick up my needle and thread and make a little headway on this beautiful quilt.

Hope there is sunshine or stitches in your day today.
Sharon

No comments: