Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Hats Off to Designers!

As seen at the PNW Quilt and Textile Museum in La Conner, WA

Although the following photos are not 'quilty', they certainly are brimming with design and creativity.
The inspiration and information is listed below each design, and this one was me favorite.  Which one is your favorite?



You can enlarge all photos to see the text






 

There were several hats in this genre; I thought this one really fun.  It's ears are pierced~


I had a great Sunday with fellow Running with Scissors Guild members.  We took a road trip to the textile museum to see Gwen Marston's latest exhibit.  It was also the last day of my exhibit at the museum.  I also had the pleasure of lunch with a fellow student from a Gwen workshop last year.  Tom and his wife came up for the day and we had such a nice visit over lunch!
Keep Stitching,
Sharon

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

I'd take the third hat--kind of saucy. : )
But that last one is a hoot!