Saturday, January 28, 2012

Good Things in Life

Flowers from my boss. He said he had to make up for taking my quarter in a bet. I told him it's because I did a great job and made something happen and which meant I lost the bet!
Smoky the wild cat. She loves to come in the office and sit on my windowsill. Some days she'll come over and jump on my lap and cudddle for as long as I'll sit still. Other days she runs like a wild cat. She's such a cutie.
The best thing in my life. Who can resist this? Miss Annie all curled up as snug as a bug in a rug. She needed a nap after our 45 minute walk last night.
Oh, and a sale at your local quilt shop, that's the cherry on top of my week.
Sharon

5 comments:

antique quilter said...

how nice, that was so sweet of him to give you flowers.
ah...love that picture of Miss Annie with the quilt
how cute!!!!
a sale, have fun can't wait to see what you buy!
Kathie

Mimi said...

Life sounds good! Have a great weekend.

Louise said...

Glad to hear that Annie is feeling better. Nice flowers!

Janet O. said...

What a kind gesture from the boss, and that is a gorgeous office cat.
That is a cute shot of Annie, cuddled in a lovely quilt.

Lori said...

A fantastic start to the weekend!