Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sticking to the Plan

Since I did all the pre cutting for the paper piecing with JT2, I'm going to focus on getting these blocks done and then have a look at where I am at. I know I'm behind on the applique, but I've decided it's all getting done using the fusible method. Here is my next p.p.'ed block.
When I want to watch some tv, this has been keeping my hands busy. I've shown it before, and I'm making good headway.
You can still see some blue washout, I'm working my way out to the corners, then will mark the grid in the opposite direction. All the applique has been outlined.

That's it, I'm spending time at my longarm, making a dent in those customer tops.
Hope your week is going well, thanks for stopping by.

Sharon

3 comments:

julieQ said...

You really are the most awesome quilter!, Love your beautiful work.

Janet O. said...

Beautiful appliqued quilt. So stunning!

Browndirtcottage said...

Love the applique quilt! Soooo vintage-eeeee!

Of course, there is that red/white too!!!