Friday, February 13, 2009

Full of Sunshine??

Today is the day, I'm going to the Dr to get my Vitamin D results and I'm sure I'm full of sunshine! Have you had your D checked? Why not, it's quick and easy and oh so good for you.

I'm on the home stretch with a small wall hanging that I started last July. Jo Morton was in the Pacific NW and it was a thrill to take a class from her. So many tips and tricks were taught that day, it changed my quilt making forever. I've been hand quilting this project and am now on the binding. Jo uses a single fold binding so I'm trying this method. Makes for a very narrow binding, but it really works on the small projects. It will get finished tonight when I catch up on my tv viewing. I love Fast Forward! I'll post tomorrow when the binding is done.

Here is a picture of a beautiful quilt. My good friend Norma T. pieced this and I quilted it. What a thrill to see our work in Skamania lodge. Mmmm, I miss the Friday night buffet there with Paula K.

When I see this I am reminded of how far we have both come with our skills.



No comments: